Veteran Projects Fund grants:
- Ohio Unit 214: $4,800 to replace outdated furniture in the common area for veterans staying in temporary housing.
- New York Unit 1450: $10,000 for a 12-passenger van which transports women veterans living at the
Guardian House, a transitional housing facility.
- Department of Kansas: $2,200 for equipment to host a monthly art and rehab program at the Ft. Dodge veteran’s home.
- North Carolina Unit 327: $3,445 for a blanket warmer for veterans at the Salisbury VA Medical Center.
- Maine Unit 81: $4,503 for two Stryker transport chairs for veterans at the VA Hospital in Togus, Maine.
- Kentucky Unit 193: $8,000 to help renovate the showers at a female veteran’s transitional house.
- California Unit 496: $3,040 to build wheelchair accessible picnic tables and planter boxes for veterans at the PIER Center.
- Department of Maine: $4,000 for a tandem bike at the Maine Veterans Home.
- Department of Vermont: $5,000 for a greenhouse for veterans training at Fowler’s R&R Ranch.
- Kentucky Unit 113: $8,000 for safety and security features at a female veteran’s transitional house.
- Illinois Unit 577: $3,378 to replace old or broken kitchen appliances for James A. Lovell Federal Health Center.
- Colorado Unit 209: $5,000 to help offset the cost of replacing flooring that was damaged during a storm in March at the Colorado Veterans Resource Coalition, “The Crawford House”.
Veterans Creative Arts Festival grants:
- DC Unit 1: $2,500 for supplies to assist with their Veterans Creative Arts Festival event.
Mission in Action grants:
- Department of Connecticut: $2,600 for ALA branded items for ALA Laurel Girls State.
- Department of Kansas: $535.40 for ALA branded items for ALA Sunflower Girls State.
- Department of Illinois: $3,980 for branded items to transport materials and support their members working mission programs.
- Department of Colorado: $732.80 for ALA branded items to be used at ALA Girls State.
- Ohio Unit 214: $1,000 from the Fraternal Order of Eagles, Wickliffe #4086 to use for their holiday veteran programs.
- South Carolina Unit 6: $2,000 from the Hilliard Family Foundation to support the ALA Girls State program.
- Missouri Unit 624: $600.04 from Kohl’s to support their ALA Fashion Show and Lunch program.
- Wisconsin Unit 21: $900.00 from Shop Ko Foundation to support ALA Badger Girls State.
- Maryland Unit 296: $500.00 from The Bowell Foundation to support ALA Girls State.
- North Carolina Unit 146: $465.00 from Thrivent Financial to support their unit activities.
- Department of Iowa: $3,250.00 from Your Cause LLC Trust to support the National Veterans Creative Arts Festival hospitality room.
- Virginia Unit 293: $5,000.00 from the National Christian Foundation Kentucky to support their Stephen C. McBroom Memorial Fund.
- Arizona Unit 91: $500.00 from Sharing the Good Life to support their Visually Impaired Veterans project.
- Department of Indiana: $2,000.00 from Disney VoluntEARS grants to support ALA Hoosier Girls State.
- Department of New York: $2,000.00 from Disney VoluntEARS grants to support ALA Empire Girls State.
- Arizona Unit 62: $1,000.00 from the Ascanio and Jean Boccuti Family Charitable Fund to support their HEAL HER Art Program.
- Minnesota District 3: $500.00 from Apple Valley American Legion Post 1776 Gambling Committee to support their 100th Anniversary celebration.