Veteran Projects Fund Grants
If your Auxiliary unit, district/county, or department identifies a new, one-time need for your local veterans or active military, the American Legion Auxiliary Foundation Veteran Projects Fund may be able to lend a helping hand.
- The applicant must be an American Legion Auxiliary (ALA) entity – unit, district/county, or department.
- Application addresses a specific, new need that supports veterans and military.
- Grants are awarded in the amount of $1,000 – $10,000.
- The ALA entity must provide a 20% match of the granted amount.
- One grant per grantee in a 12-month period will be awarded.
- Funds may not be used to reimburse expenses paid prior to grant approval.